Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Butterfly Chronicles Volume 22: Because He Lives

Today, I got this t-shirt from a precious friend/family member and I didn't quite rise to the challenge of life being good.
Then, all of a sudden, these words walked through the door of my brain:

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all my fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
Life is worth the living just because He lives.

I photographed the t-shirt. I posted it on Facebook. I added the lyrics above as the caption.

A couple of hours later, I decided to search google for the full lyrics and YouTube to hear the song aloud. I stumbled upon this video.

Fast forward about 27 seconds and just listen to the refrain and watch what God gave me today. Oh my!!!!! How does He do it?

Once again, on a day when my life didn't feel worth living because of the constant grief monster attack, I'm butterflied straight back onto His path to where my life is worth the living just because He lives. And in the butterflies, He's showing me that life is worth the living just because he, our son Zachery, lives. There are no accidents.

Butterflies, butterflies, butterflies, because He and he lives.

2 comments: